Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jen's Birthday Flashmob Surprise #Fanclub

Last week I got to be part of the coolest birthday flash-mob ever! And for the coolest person too, my agent - Jennis Williamson!

And actually, it was the first flash-mob I've done that I honestly enjoyed, maybe because it wasn't for a corporate or a gig or a brand promo but for someone so special, who was totally surprised and overwhelmed. It meant so much to be involved in his special day of celebration.

At Talent-Etc Artist Management, Jen is a leader by example, a driven and passionate individual who's yes is his yes and he goes above and beyond for his artists, staff and clients.
HE is usually the one (together with his awesome team) arranging fun-runs and flash-mobs for charities and community building within the agency, so it was a real thrill to surprise him in this way!

We had one secret rehearsal on the Sunday before putting together all the steps and choreography with JC Snooke, Jen's friend and Life In A Bulb business partner. On the Tuesday morning we all convened at the office while JC had Jennis whisked away at a birthday breakfast so we could set up the secret surprise. Everyone dressed up in neon and outrageous outfits and hubby and I wore loud pink and black colours . The wait for him to arrive actually had me nervous with excitement, but his reaction and the look on his face was priceless.




The flash-mob was followed by cake, coffee and catch-ups. All his artists sent in electronic birthday messages which the Talent Etc girls, Boni and Julz compiled into a fabulous birthday 'book' for him and many of the artists who couldn't make the flash-mob came to join in after and wish him well.  It was super special and I'm so happy I could be there.
Jennis is such a big pillar to me in my career and always so incredibly encouraging, empowering and uplifting. To me he sets the bar of what it is to run a talent agency and also to be a creative and collaborative within the industry.
i.e I love my agent!



Here is an awesome video of the flash mob on the day:

So let me know, what flash-mobs you have witnessed or been part of?
Send me a message below!

Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment