Friday, September 26, 2014

Cosmote Greece #FlashbackFriday

It's Flashback Friday again and I came across these great pics from a commercial I shot years ago for Cosmote, the largest mobile network operator in Greece.

It was a very large commercial produced by Foss Productions and shot over several days, all in the same location. We filmed in a closed-off street in Johannesburg, where each day the team turned the street into a whole new fantasy world for each of the 4 lead characters; a romantic 'love in the air' couples everywhere scene; an awesome night-club party scene in the street; a full on winter-wonderland-snow-filled skiing world and a huge movie set scene - complete with cowboys, can-can girls, aliens, cops and robbers, a bus exploding, guns firing and stunt people jumping off of buildings, through windows and being set on fire! It was awesome!!
I was involved in the all night shoot of the 'party scene' and froze my tushi off dancing in a sequined mini all night, and I also got to play a can-can girl and watch all the crazy stunt men do their thing, it was epic. I'd love to do some stunt work, I love the adrenaline rush and to learn the skills it takes to 'pretend' fall/shoot/fight for several takes in a row! All in a day's work 'ey!

It's Friday, enjoy the weekend peeps!!
Speak soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment