Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Iris.Grace Photoshoot #BehindTheScenes


Last week I had a fabulous photoshoot with Iris.Grace photographer Clarice Pieterse!


Focusing on a model 'test shoot' feel for my portfolio, we shot some dressed up 'glam' shots, some casual 'nothing-but-me' shots, some grunge 'I'm a hard-ass' shots and some floral feminine shots. It was so much fun to play around with different looks and different approaches in front of the lens.
(It is always a plus when the photographer is genuine, warm, encouraging and a friend!)

And what an amazing blessing to be able to rely on the styling experts at Follicle Hair Atelier for my hair, make-up and nails... they are magic-makers and just divine when it comes to styling and enhancing the best bits of 'you'! They are my absolute dream team! (If I had to take part in the Hunger Games, my Follicle stylists would give Cinna and his team a run for their money!)

Clarice shot most of my looks at her Joburg-based studio and later, just as the sun was setting, also took me to location in a field where we shot some great, warm and feminine moments.
I am soooo curious and excited to see the results!

I am an absolute fan and encourage you to check out her work on these social media platforms.
Follow Iris.Grace Photography on Twitter: @irisgracephotos and Instagram: @irisgracephotography and 'like' their FB Page here.




Dankie Clarice vir die super fun shoot en al jou moeite!




Watch this space, I'll share some of the final images with you soon!


With grace and love,

No comments:

Post a Comment