Monday, June 2, 2014

French Toast #BehindTheScenes



What an awesome day on the set of the new Hartiwood feature film French Toast!

Being back at the Hartiwood 'headquarters' i.e. the little town of Pretville in Hartebeespoort was so magical and every time I visit they have made even more improvements and added exciting new things.

There are now mini-sets created as rooms or shops for scenes to be shot for French Toast, but much of this film will be shot on location in and around Hartebeespoort, in Stellenbosch and in Paris itself. (Man, I would give a pinky toe to have gone to Paris, France! (One day...)

I play a small cameo role of a french-speaking nurse named Marion. I just adored my warderobe... (by Corlia Pienaar) Marion looked reserved yet classy and stylish. And the little watch on my dress was set to the appropriate time according to the scene. My hair and make-up was done by Lee-anne Nourse and I loved the sleek up-do she gave me, it was perfect.

And so, in our scene I had a couple of lines in french opposite the beautiful Lika Berning, who plays the lead in the film, as well as the legend Lochner de Kock, what an honour. I won't give too much away, best you all watch the film when it releases in 2015!

Here I am with Lochner (top right), with Paul Kruger (Director) and Linda Korsten (Producer and PM) (bottom right) and with Linda and Merishen Wessels. (Props Mistress and Art Dpt)  (bottom left).

I enjoyed every single second of being on set and I could do that day in and day out for hours on end, it's magical and I love it! #actresslife!
C'est magnifique!

Go and 'like' the French Toast Facebook Page to keep up to date with production news and the release in 2015!

Au revoir et a bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment