Monday, April 21, 2014

My Hair Haven #MeMoments

Last week, I finally found my follicles firmly planted in the Follicle Hair Atelier in Brooklyn... Wow, what a pamper!

I really have discovered my beauty haven and I can't be happier.

Between Walter and Hannes, I was made to feel like a queen from the minute I walked in, until the moment I left. Everyone on the Follicle team just jump to make you feel right at home, to brainstorm styling ideas together and to have you walk out completely satisfied.

I saw it not only in the way I was treated, but also the two 10 year old boys completely chuffed with their new 'gent' cuts and having fun with the Follicle mascot - the goldfish named Follie. I saw it with a male law student from Potch, coming in begrudgingly to cut his long golden 'Samson' locks and walking out a happy customer with a shorter, sophisticated yet still suave look. And also with an old friend of mine who happened to walk in for some advice on extensions for her sister's wedding in two weeks; and how she was guided to a choice that suits her lifestyle, her hair's health and her pocket.


And I just love my stylist Cornel, she is so passionate about what she does, loves every minute of it and works magic with colour, cut and styling.

Look at the lovely styling she did for me for the Opening evening of Bread and Wine - an Easter Musical that evening. Hannes even gave me a 'hot pink' lip for the occasion! I am so lucky to be an ambassador for this brand and can honestly say I wouldn't go anywhere else....

I had a very special weekend, sharing in the portrayal of a very special Easter story with special people. And I hope that today, you all enjoy a wonderful Family Day!


Have a great week,

No comments:

Post a Comment